Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BUGGING YOU AGAIN



Bugging You Again!





It's Wednesday and over the hump day for those at work! The weekend is on it's way!

I woke up this morning with my back to the window, and I could feel the heat from the sunshine, coming in the window, but I could feel my forehead burning, and waking me up, so I opened my eyes and the sun was shining onto the mirror and refecting right back between my eyes! Gee, I could have been set on fire!!

So, out of bed to start the day, but I was still terribly tired from watching too much tv last night, so went back to bed to snooze, but that was a waste of time too.

Tonight, I'm going to the meeting, I got ready for last night, which was about the building reno's, and got downstairs and realized I was a whole day early!! So, I'll give it another go tonight.


Bugging you again!!

Today, more walking, and I brought along the camera, but where I went was all under construction along the route to the Mall. So, not many nice pictures.
Here's one of a snowball bush (I think that's what it's called) Beautiful!
Everyday, something new is in bloom


Remember, I mentioned how Batman and usually TJ also, always come into the bathroom when I have a bath. But Batman, since he was a kitten would always love to take over my book and crawl in under the cover of the book. I'll reach over and touch him, and he gives me a great GRUNT, as if to say "I'm reading it now, wait your turn!"




This the gals, I met for coffee today and get THE jacket, we all three plus 2 more own! It doesn't look like much here, but it is pretty. I just tried it on to see if it would fit. So, we had our picture taken. That is Pat on the left, Patricia and me. Nice ladies, nice friends. Horrible picture of me!!


Picture of the day is elimated today, because I've got this page screwed up really bad and I'm too tired! See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels