Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WINDY DAY IN VANCOUVER

276

What a windy day here in Vancouver. This morning, I looked out at the ocean and towards Victoria, the mountains where visible, but also on the water in the horizon, it looked like big banks of ice. It was waves!! I then turned on the computer and there on my webpage was a weather wind warning. I glanced back up after reading the article at the water and those huge waves where now big whitecaps near us. The wind had arrived!!

I had an appointment at the hospital for a ultrasound on my neck for the blood flow, which I’m sure is going to show nothing, but we drove over to North Vancouver to the hospital and found a parking spot, went down to the Ultrasound Department and found out I was 2 days early!! Maybe there is good reason to think the blood flow isn’t reaching the brain eh?

Speaking again of the brain, I really don’t have much to say on this blog, so I’m going to cut it short and hopefully tomorrow will be a more eventful day….it should be….to the tune of $500 car tune-up!!

Catch you tomorrow, I have a hungry husband so have to go!

Beware tomorrow of April 1st!!! April Fool’s Day!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels