Thursday, August 21, 2014

ANOTHER NICE DAY IN VANCOUVER


How come I have such a boring site when everyone has lovely backgrounds? It's been a year since I last blogged...or is it two years? Anyway, I'm back on the Blogger and nothing about the Blog making site has changed, that I can see.  
I will have to do some more research into this!

Tom bought me this super new camera with an amazing zoom that I can do sleuthing work without being detected with this camera. 
I've gotten so lazy and seem to have lost some interests in not only the blog, but photography as well. Is this a part of aging, this non interest in ANYTHING...or downright, complete boredom?
Maybe, the camera is smarter than I am in being able to conquer all it's many feature's! It does so much and my mind has become so slow!

Just ran into another problem! I thought I could show you some pictures from the camera, but because this is a Microsoft program, it won't let me into iPhoto on the Mac, where those pictures are.

So, I hate to do this, but going to end this blog for today, and do some more work and searching to see if either I can get it to work the way I want or find another blog site.
Back soon to you, and please keep checking back to see if I've solved my many problems.
Remember the brain cells are decreasing rapidly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels