Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Somethings Broke

I don't know what happened to




I don't know what happened to my previous posts!! Today, I downloaded the new version of Hotmail and something screwed this whole Google site up. I haven't lost the old posts, they are still in my archives, but I can't get them to post online. I'll keep trying to get them back but I'm so confused right now and don't understand the terminology of what they are telling me to do. I have a question in for help, so hopefully so other member will see my help posting and give me a clue how to bring them back. Sorry everyone, we've lost some good stuff and good pictures.
I'll keep trying!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful picture. You have a beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels