Sunday, May 4, 2008

DOING ZIP ON SUNDAY

BEING LAZY ON SUNDAY
This has been a complete washout for getting anything done today! We have been two lazy louts, sitting at our time wasting machine's all day! Namely the computer!!

We had our breakfast at home for once, instead of going out, and from then on, it was do nothing all day long. I did get some long due letters written to friends, wrote out some cards, made some cards on here and between Tom and my computer, we screwed up the printer. He blames me, I blame him! Isn't that the way it goes?


I feel really bad we wasted the day too, because it's been sunshine all day long! Shame on us! I think I'll continue what I'm doing though.....why change now!!

I've got the Country Classics on the music station on TV and love listening to it. All those wailing, moaning, breakup, wine loving, honky tonk angels, type songs. Tom hate's this music and groans and moans himself every time he ventures out of his office for something. He prefer's Pop Classics and that type of stuff! I can only take that stuff for so long before I feel like I could go into a rage, that would have the sirens blaring at our door.

I hope everyone is having the same relaxing Sunday, and with that, I'm going to say, "so long for now. I have more relaxing to do!!"

Picture of the day: My son in law, Peter, in Stanley Park



Thought of the day:Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels