Friday, May 23, 2008

Friend or Foe?

MAYBE JUST ENTERTAINMENT FOR THEM BOTH
What will be entertaining for you this weekend? Has any of your travel plans changed because of the price of gas?

Goodness, the airlines are cutting down on everything they can think of now. Charging even for the luggage. $15.00 for the first bag and $25.00 for the second! Not to mention all the other charges for this and that!





It's not going to change my driving pattern, not that I drive very far anymore but to those people that have many miles to get to work....I don't envy them! Luckily we can walk to wherever we may need something, so that's good! Now to convince my legs to think it's good to walk!!

I had a leisurly sleep-in this morning and didn't get up until about 11. I slept the whole time too. Tom was up, and made breakfast....well.....a bowl, a spoon, the milk and the cereal on the table for me. How can it get better then that!!

Then we walked to the Library, where I returned the one book I read, and took back 3, that I changed my mind about and picked up 3 more to bring home. So, thats about been our day! Not really exciting but enjoyable just the same. Tom is now making something in the kitchen, I wonder what he's making? Could it be supper? I hear him setting the table too. Ohhhh wow!! He's really a terrific guy!!

Well everyone, have great weekend, be safe, have fun, and may the sun shine all weekend!




Picture of the day: TJ, after Roxanne gave her a bath. She's a good little puppy!Thought of the day: If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.














About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels