HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GRANDDAUGHTER
Sarah is the little crafts person and artistic one in the family. She loves to make things and always has a project going on.
On goes the life jacket! She's a daring little person!
Here she is getting a worm ready to put on her line to catch a BIG fish!!
Because of the distance between us, I don't get to see Sarah growing up and I really regret that so much. Sometimes she will call me on her own, just to have a little gab fest with Grandma, and I love those times so much. Do it more Sarah, my sweetie, I miss you so much!
So, my little Darling, have a wonderful 10th birthday and Tom and I will both be thinking of you on your big day!
Here a few fun things to make you laugh today!
Just a smile....
1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit? Unique Up On It.
2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit? Tame Way, Unique Up On It.
3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest? They Take The Psycho Path
4. How Do You Get Holy Water?You Boil The Hell Out Of It.
5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall? Dam!
6. What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice Too Long? Polaroid's.
7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn't work? A Stick.
8. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours? Nacho Cheese.
9. What Do You Call Santa's Helpers? Subordinate Clauses.
10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand? Quattro Sinko.
11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow? Spoiled Milk.
12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire? Frostbite.
13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches? A Nervous Wreck.
14. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup? Anyone Can Roast Beef.
15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs? Right Where You Left Him.
16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils? Because They Have Big Fingers.