Sunday, May 18, 2008

SUNDAY BLOG/and short


Hello Everyone on Sunday

My blog today is falling by the wayside. I just don't have the energy to do it today. I'm like the sleeping dog in the picture with nothing bothering him, just too lazy to do anything period!!


We just got back from a lovely afternoon, celebrating a 60th Anniversary with some good friends, John and Mavis. It was a nice get together for a wonderful couple.

Tom is on his second snooze of the day! I can't keep my eyes open either. I was up quite late last night, not able to sleep, and watched 1 am roll around. So, seeing as we ate so much at the little party this afternoon, I'm not making any dinner, but going to have my bath and just read the night away until I fall asleep.

I hope everyone out there is having a relaxing weekend also,and just think....another day off tomorrow as well!! Every weekend should be a long weekend!
Catch you tomorrow!!
Linda


About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels