Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday May 21/08

Hello on Wednesday

It seems May was a month of many birthdays, and I think we are done for a little while.

Yesterday, Tom took me on another GPS surprise trip and we ended up at a big mall in Vancouver. I love these little fun trips and a chance to see another side of Vancouver and different stores. I just bought two scatter mats for the bedroom and then we had a salad lunch.

Today, I was up early and over to see the dermatologist is North Vancouver. Remember I mentioned the spot on my cheek that was diagnosed as cancer. Well, it really was a nasty and weird looking infection, but it all cleared up on it's own and because I had been scheduled for plastic surgery on it this Friday, I thought, maybe the dermatologist should have another look at it before I had my face all cut up. He sprayed it with liquid nitrogen and I'm to use the cream that kills all the other cancer under my skin, but to wait until after our cruise. Sooo, I was very happy about that!! I've enough scars on my face!

Nothing else or interesting to tell you about, except, I should go for a walk, but I can't keep my eyes open! Man, I have to get myself back to walking, but need a fire lit up my behind to get me moving!! right now, the sleep sounds better.
Hope everyone is having a good day.


Picture of the day:
The Seawall, where I should be walking!!!! It's a beautiful walk only two blocks from here and it goes all the way to Dunderave, the next little town. It's always full of people. I'm surprised I got a shot with nobody on it!

Thought of the day: A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.(That may be so, but I'm heading for a snooze!!



























About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels