Monday, June 23, 2008

ALMOST FORGOT MY BLOG

Wow, I shut off the computer and was heading to the tub, when I remembered I hadn't done the blog today. Dianne C. will be up all night!!!
I've been busy all night trying to figure out my new digital camera!! I'm not technically inclined, so the evening has been very stressful!
It's a very slim, small camera that is about the size of a deck of cards, and fit's nicely in my purse, so now, I'll have the camera with me all the time.
Batman is walking around with his tongue sticking out. He seems to have a little fat lip or something. No idea how he did it, but he does look kinda silly with this nub of tongue slighty out of his mouth.
We are watching Larry King live about George Carlin dying and he sure made many people laugh, and will be missed by many!! His wisdom could be so great, yet make it a laugh.
Well, it's been a long day. I get all squeezy making a big purchase. Stomach has butterflies and knees go weak! I've never been good at buying big purchases!!
So, goodnight all and hopefully, I may....just may, not promising though...have some pictures on here from my new toy. Remember, I have to figure that out yet too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels