Friday, June 6, 2008

Do you think the little fellow above is ugly or cute?
Well, whatever he is, it's my picture for today!
Nothing much is happening today, so again, nothing to tell you about.
(1)I made some muffins,
(2)Tom went to the Library and coffee with a friend.
(3)I clicked through some e-mail.
(4)Went back to bed this morning until noon.
(5)That's it!! That's all!!
Meridith is maybe, suppose to, perhaps, drop over tonight while over here looking for shoes. So, until she does, I'm going to go read my book and maybe have another snooze before I have to think about what to give Tom for supper.
It's a tough day eh?
See you tomorrow.
I also can't figure out how to get the guestbook back on. They have changed the format and I can't figure out what I'm doing without learning html, which I have no brain skill to learn.

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels