Thursday, July 3, 2008

SUMMER VACATION

Hmmmm, see that price of gas in the picture, well down at our corner it's $152.0 Litre
I've heard the buses and sea bus and street cars, sky train and other means of travel other then the personal use of our cars is being used much more the past few days. Where will it end?

We did our part, and left the car at home and walked to the Library and oh boy, was it a HOT walk! Of course, I can't bring home one book, I have to bring home 10 books! Tom warned me when we left to only get one, but did I listen? Nope, so I had to carry them all except his ONE book! I don't know how he does it, he walks in, heads for the new book shelf, reaches for one and that's it, and he reads and enjoy's it, cover to cover!

I read a couple of chapters and if I don't connect with the story, I choose another book! Simple reason for taking that many eh?

We just finished a big delicious supper of fish, salad and new potato's, and then a slice of pineapple. We sat down to watch the news, and did you hear about the benefits of watermelon on men??? Oh my GAWD! I have a huge, uncut watermelon in the fridge and Toms too full from supper to eat it!! I'll feed him some before bed!! Maybe! Depends on if I have a headache or not!

We'll, it's just too nice to be sitting indoors, so I'm heading out to the deck and choosing which book I'll start on tonight. I haven't been keeping up my list of books I've read on here, and I could have added many!! Oh well...is anyone really interested anyway??

Picture of the day: Fond memories of last summer at Green Lake! Tom and TJ.
Thought of the day:Old age is when former classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald, they don't recognize you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels