Thursday, August 14, 2008

TAP YOUR TOES AND SING ALONG

MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC

How about that eh? I got music on my site!! Many thanks to Camille, a friendly blogger, who helped me!! Many thanks!

I was in quite a hurry to get the music to work on here this morning, and had just a little time before I had to be at the hairdressers, so I just quickly added a few songs that I like....you may not, but if not, just turn the sound down. I'll add and change them now and then. I think it's soon about time to change the template on here too and give you something new. This one is easier to show pictures, which there will be quite a lot when we return from holidays, so will leave it for now.
The time is getting close before we sail away from here, and I'm very excited.

The suitcase is packed with most of my things. Tom's clothes will go in on Saturday, if there is any room left. If not, he may have to wear what he's got on eh?


Batman is sniffing around our suitcase and knows we are heading off somewhere again, but he's in good hands. Our house and cat sitter will be here on Saturday, so he'll be fine!

Tom walked a little today, and his leg hurt, but it's suppose to improve day by day, up to 10 days. We have our fingers crossed it will get better each day. He' full of positive thoughts, which is the best attitude.

Another beautiful day on the west coast. Sunshine and HOT! Our sail day is suppose to be full sunshine and HOT!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!! What's in Alaska is another story! We are bringing some raincoats and sweaters.


14 Night Alaskan Cruise on Zaandam
To experience the real Alaska, come to where the mountains are taller, the rivers mightier and the wildlife more plentiful than any place else on earth. This is cruising Alaska. A rugged, untamed wilderness where the forests go on forever and the summer days never end. Alaska is a pristine wilderness of ice-blue glaciers, snow-capped mountain peaks and huge whales breaking the surface of crystalline waters.
DAY
PORTS OF CALL
ARRIVAL
DEPARTURE
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Vancouver, British Columbia
--
05:00 PM
Monday, August 18, 2008
At Sea
--
--
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Ketchikan, Alaska
07:00 AM
03:00 PM
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Juneau, Alaska
07:00 AM
10:30 PM
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Skagway, Alaska
07:00 AM
09:00 PM
Friday, August 22, 2008
Glacier Bay
07:00 AM
04:00 PM
Saturday, August 23, 2008
College Fjord
05:00 PM
08:00 PM
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Seward (anchorage) Alaska
07:00 AM
08:00 PM
Monday, August 25, 2008
College Fjord
06:00 AM
09:00 AM
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Glacier Bay
10:00 AM
07:00 PM
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Haines, Alaska
06:30 AM
09:00 PM
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Juneau, Alaska
08:00 AM
06:00 PM
Friday, August 29, 2008
Ketchikan, Alaska
02:00 PM
08:00 PM
Saturday, August 30, 2008
At Sea
--
--
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Vancouver, British Columbia
07:00 AM
--

Just threw the itinerary in there, in case anyone was wondering where our ports of call where.

I had a new hairdresser today, and had my hair cut in a "wedge". It's very short, and feels so much better off my neck. The red in my hair is fading away fast, and when she started to blow dry it, I was shocked at how faded it really is. A perm always lightens it too. Somehow, I got water all down the back of my blouse and came out of there with it all stuck, soaking wet to my back. But, I was walking quite a distance, so it felt cool on my back, which made the walk not so hot.
Well, that's my blog for tonight. I have to go make dinner now. Asparagus...again, steamed, then cooked in onion and garlic with a little cheese on top...mmmmm good!! Then I picked up a BB chicken on the way home, so that's supper.
See you tomorrow!! I'll be emptying my camera, so will have some pictures. Roxanne sent me some good ones, but I'm having trouble getting them from the mail to Picassa. I'll work on that later!!
Have a good evening!!
Let me know how you like the music please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels