Monday, September 1, 2008

A FEW INSIDE PICTURES OF THE ZAANDAM

Just a few pictures to show you before we reach our first port of Ketchican in the early morning. Please scroll down to day one of our cruise!



Tom with Lucky our Steward

Rainbow during the evening that we left.


Moses, was the Eskimo guide who welcomed guests onboard. He did some interesting talks.
Scenes of Vancouver will still at port.
This was on a washroom door in the kids area. I thought it was cute.
Tom in Club Hal for kids. We were one of the first on ship, so that's why nobody is around much yet.
I can't get the typing to line up with the pictures on this posting, but the lady with Tom, happened around the deck, while I left my shoes beside them, she sat down, became great friends, as I was at the rail watching the scenery. That guy, is quite the flirt and the women just love him! Going to have to watch that man!!!
The other picture is a beautiful gold clock with whatever century clothing on display. Very pretty. The table was gold also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels