Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO ERICA



HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER, ERICA


Erica, is my oldest Granddaughter and the only one of my 4 Grandchildren to inherit her Grandmothers red hair. I think she's beautiful and the older she gets her beauty seems to be bursting out of her. I can only say, that I'm so very proud of her!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!


Erica has always been very intelligent, and wise for her age and excellent in school. She excels in athletic and has won many awards. She was valedictorian for her graduation class last year and looked beautiful all dressed up.
My wish for you Erica, is to stay on the path to success, you are heading, and much happiness in this year...and the many years ahead of you. My other wish, is that someday we can spend more time together. We haven't been able to do that, and it's one thing I do regret!
Remember, that I love you aways!!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels