Monday, February 16, 2009

MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY

penquin birthday

Happy Birthday Lisa

You have NO idea how difficult it was to get these penguins to co-operate with me so I could take this picture for your birthday!

P1010533

Lisa and Mikes home

 P1010524  P1010914happy_birthday_2

cousins

Happy Birthday, my darling daughter, I wish you joy in everything you do and may all your dreams come true! You are a beautiful person both inside and out, and I can’t be more proud of you then I already am!

Balloons for Lisa

Happy Birthday with Love from Mom and Tom xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels