Thursday, February 26, 2009

SLOWING DOWN IN OLD AGE

Slowing down....NOOO NEVER!!! Last night I was in bed at 7:30 and fell asleep instantly! Just plain tired!
I just came on line, sitting here in my nightgown, cleaned my teeth and have a zillion things to do before I can sit down and write today's blog. So, please come back after I've had a shower, did my hair, put on makeup, made breakfast, cleaned it up, and seeing as the house is clean from all the work I did yesterday, I'll be able to sit and have the computer to my hearts content. That is....if Tom doesn't have a mystery trip up his sleeve!!
See ya later!!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels