Thursday, February 26, 2009

KEEPING SNUGGLY AND WARM

birds on a branch

These little birds are so cute! All on a branch trying to keep warm. I doubt if these are Vancouver birds, although any birds here would be snuggled like that through the night and early morning here.

Below, is what we woke up to this morning. I think the snow fairy was around and waved her wand and sprinkled the tree’s with snow Beautiful isn’t it!!

P1040522

P1040523P1040520  P1040521 This is the upper levels where they get more snow. We get it less snow down here by the water. Pretty to look at. The mountains decided not to show themselves this morning as they were enveloped with heavy snow clouds around them.

 

P1040509

This is the beautiful flower arrangement that arrived yesterday morning from my sister! What a lovely surprise, and I love them!! Thank you so much Roxanne! (TJ, Desi, Purple and Sophie are 1 dog, 3 cats…with great flower picking taste!)

I had to add my tiara in the picture. It looked pretty with the light from the window glistening on the “diamonds!”

P1040515

P1040511 P1040518 P1040517

All in all, it was a great birthday! It’s just too bad it hard to be marred by the age thing, but like I’ve been reminded many times, the alternative is not so hot!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels