Sunday, May 3, 2009

SORRY NO RAMBLINGS

Sorry everyone, no posting until this tooth gets better. I’m down and out and living on Advil, Tylenol (all EX STRENTH)and Antibiotics and just about ready to jump over this balcony at times with the pain!!

I’ll be back when it’s better. Dentist appointment is on Thursday, but I’ll call him on Monday to see if he will take me early.

I’m sitting here at 12:52 AM in terrible pain!!!!!!!!.

More soon! If I survive!

Linda

Thanks those that posted and wrote. I appreciate it very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels