Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON, GONE TOO SOON

michael jackson's casket

michael jackson memorial tickets MJ1

Gone too soon!

I don’t think there are many people in the world today that wouldn’t agree with me and feel bad about Michael Jackson’s passing.  We’ve lost a fantastic entertainer with amazing talent. He may have been weird in many way’s we can’t and will never understand, but maybe his oddness made him that much more entertaining to his many fans. After watching today’s memorial, it was plain to see he had thousands upon thousands and thousands of fans that loved him. I hope, wherever he is, (maybe sitting on that crescent moon, like Brook Shields mentioned in her speech today), I do hope he is looking down in amazement at what a star he really was to us all.

I can remember watching him do the moon dance for the first time on TV and how amazing it was, and how the talk at work the next day was full of wonder about his great talent.

It was a wonderful memorial to him today. Always so touching, and sad, and I, like everyone sat watching with a lump in my throat and at the end when his daughter tearfully talked about loving her Daddy…I lost it!

MJ and baby

Michael Jackson –Gone To Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels