Thursday, January 7, 2010

NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT

woman_typing_at_computer

Well, I’m completely at a loss to come up with something to write about! I haven’t been taking any pictures lately, as everything looks so blah, this time of the year. No vivid bright colours to capture with the camera.

piecespast

I’ve been pretty busy though, with one thing or another. I’m really deep into this genealogy quest lately and I could make this a full time job! But, it’s difficult when there are the normal everyday things like cleaning, ironing and cooking that gets in my way instead!

Then there is the usual ,every year at this time thing, called “New Year Resolution!”

More walking, back to the pool and less eating!  The older we get, the more serious we have to be, as the old body, gets heavier and slower and there is no time to fool with these self made promises to ourselves any longer. Time is running out, and getting healthy has to be taken serious NOW!

Funny, how everything seems to take so much longer to do now. I just can’t get over how the day’s  disappear and all of a sudden a week has gone by!

Another thing I’ve been doing is putting my zillion photos, onto a USB stick and trying to sort out my files, which are a terrible mess!  I’ve been deleting junk stuff, and getting rid of all these duplicate photos that seem to somehow happen! I’ve filled up an 8 mg stick already and bought another 8 mg, but thinking I maybe should have bought a bigger one!! I just can’t part with photo’s.

Well, that’s what has been happening around here the past few days. Hopefully, I’ll be a little more entertaining soon!

Fresh

This is what I’d love to be doing!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. If your stuck for blog ideas, feel free to borrow some of mine. That's why I wrote them! :)

    http://wetree.blogspot.com/2009/01/jump-start-your-genealogy-blog-52-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels