Monday, August 1, 2011

Amherst Island, Day 4

 It's time to say goodbye to Mike, Wanda and Mike Jr. as they head home to St. Catharines. It was a fantastic visit and we are all looking forward to next year, when we meet again. There is talk of a reunion of the whole family and turning Roxanne and Kass's yard into a "tent city!" Wouldn't that be fun!

Nice picture of Roxanne!
 So, off we go again for another day of exploring.
Roxanne and Kass had an invite over to a friends home for a visit, so I got to go also. I'm terribly sorry, but I have forgotten this nice ladies name! I was introduced to so many people over a short time, that now, my memory fails me!
This is their beautiful log home that they built. Lovely place!


Caught this little hummingbird having a drink!
 A lovely little meditation clearing down by the water! Very peaceful with many bird sounds.



 The end of another day!
 We all go for a after dinner walk before bed. It's been a wonderful and fun visit and so great to visit this new couple and their new home! A busy couple too!! Very involved with the going's on with Amherst Island, especially with the issue of the dreaded Wind Turbines!! They seem to have made a good fit with their new surroundings and enjoying life to the fullest.
Tomorrow, I head back to Belleville to spend very valuable time with my family and friends, before heading home, so more blog to come and if interested...stick around!!
More to follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels