Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE




Hi to everyone! Another sunny day in Vancouver and getting warmer all the time. Sweater weather! I just got back from getting my hair cut and getting some groceries. What a lift it is to get a hair cut! I'm trying to squeek more out of my perm and my hair seems to grow so fast, but because it's so fine, when it grow, it weighs it all down flat. But I had it cut really short,and there's hardly any perm left,but...I like it!!! So, I have a whole spirit lift!!


Before that, Tom and I went for a bowl of soup at Whole Foods (they make such good soup) and then took the dog to Doggie Park! I like that place as much as the dog does! There are so many dogs and they seem like they are all at a party, and so happy. Every breed you can imagine and having so much fun. Some will come up and drop a ball at your feet, waiting for you to throw it and off they go on the run to retrieve it. TJ, is very possessive and every now and then he gets upset if another dog gets too close to me. No matter if it's a Great Dane, she's ready for a fight! The big dogs, just look at her and like she's some kind of short weirdo!!

For those interested, there are more pictures posted on my post about my brother John that I did this past Saturday. Suzie, his first wife, sent me a few more and asked me to post them, so there they are! John, would have been so proud to have such a large family and would have had so much fun as a Grandfather.

Tonight, I'm going out!! Just to a Newcomers meeting, but it's out with the girls and there's a woman from the Florist, showing how to do Spring planting in planters. It's always fun to see her make up these planters with so little effort. Then, it's fun to meet new people and new friends.
I called Lisa this morning and she seems to be doing great. She started her new job and loves it. The boys are doing fine it seems, and last time I talked to Richard, he too was accepting things, but very hurt. It's amazing how we never stop worrying about our children and life is just so much easier and more enjoyable when we know things are well with them. I can't take this stress of them going through turmoil!! It hurts to the very core! All we can do, is sit back and hope it all comes out without too much anxiety and pain for everyone.

Anyone have any idea's or things they would like to see on the blog?? Remember it's about me and you!! So, anyone reading this, if you can come up with anything or anyone, send me some pictures and info and I'll work on it. I wish some of the girls from work would send me some pictures! I'd give anything to have my pictures from home, here, and Tom said, to get them shipped out, but he doesn't realize, how many albums and loose pictures I have..a bin full!!! Then, where I store them here!! But, boy, would I have some material to write about then!!!

Okay, I'm off to put the groceries away that I just left on the counter and sat down to watch Oprah and ended up doing this.

Picture of the day:
Ahhhhh, my little house on McFee Street!!



Irene and Linda in the kitchen in the house at McFee Street

Thought of the Day

Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels