Saturday, March 8, 2008

HELLO ON SATURDAY

Hello Everyone!

Well, it's Saturday and in Ontario, likely everyone is complaining of sore backs and hot shovels! I hope it's not that heavy kind of snow that you got. It's so darn heavy to lift and those snowbanks will be very high eh?
Right now, as I look out through the patio door, the thermometer reads about 59F. The sun is out and very lovely out there. I'm itching to get out and get the deck all fixed up but we have to rent the carpet cleaner from the store and get it cleaned up first. It's suppose to rain for most of next week though, so I'll wait another week or so.

Tom has a miserable chest cold and sounds just awful with that hacking cough. We we're both up last night. I figure misery loves company, so we sat up at 4am drinking hot milk. He took more Tylenol and got him tucked back into bed.
So, thing are pretty quiet today. I'm playing on the computer but should be cleaning up around here, and Tom's on his computer. I went out to get some dog food this morning as that darn cat of mine keeps eating the dogs and his own too!! Poor TJ, can't get near his food. I thought he'd be starving when I opened a can for him, but he wasn't interested at all. Probably too weak to get to his food dish!




This is a weekend blog....short! Tomorrow, I put on my red hat and purple outfit and head out with the Red Hats to a play. Not sure where it is yet. I really need a GPS!!! So, I'll bring my camera and hopefully get some pictures to show you.

Picture of the Day: This is where our water to drink comes from....partly! This was taken in the summer when there wasn't much water in the reservoir. This time of the year if we went up, there would be a great rush of water from the mountain snow melting. It's VERY pretty up here!


Jane, enjoying the view near the Dam.
I think she was singing "The Hills Are Alive, With The Sound Of Music"

Thought for the day!

Man's Best Friend

Dog is truly a man's best friend. If you don't believe it, just try this experiment: Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour. When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you?!


























1 comment:

  1. Hope Tom's feeling better today! Colds are so miserable!
    Yes...the snow is heavy. And there was a layer of ice on top of it too.
    59 degrees eh? Can I catch the next plane to Vancouver? What am I saying...I can't even get out of my street!

    Thinking of you,
    Love,
    Sam xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels