Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BUTTERFLIES

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine.

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun and find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.

I also have butterflies in my tummy today, because tomorrow our Maltese is leaving to live in Ontario. This is harder then I thought!! But, I think TJ, and Tom and I, will all have more freedom to enjoy outdoors, as Roxanne has a backyard and for Tom and I, we will have freedom to go places without having to be home for the dog. And condo on the 7th floor is not a place for a dog to romp and play. It's all good!

Nothing special happening today. I walked the dog over to the Mall where Tom goes to the chiropractor and then we went for lunch. Came home and gave the dog a bath, getting her ready for the big trip East. Since then, I've been playing on the computer. So, I really don't have much to tell you about.

Started a new book last night while having my bath, called "Shoot The Moon", by Billie Letts

I'm a bathtub reader!! I'm always anxious to get dinner over, and chores done and then the rest of the night is mine and hot bath...here I come! Tom is a reader as well, and he came across a book from the Library the other day and I think he read it non-stop, he enjoyed it so much. I can't think of the title or author. Not my type of book. He likes Naval war stories.


It's so relaxing and glorious to lay in the hottest water I can stand and when it cools off, my big toe, reaches up to turn the hot tap on, to keep that warm comfy feeling going. Sometimes, a cup of tea or a glass of wine is enjoyed along with my book. Wonderful!!!

So, I'm leaving you with another short blog. Maybe if some people left just a little hello in the "View The Guestbook" on this page, then it may encourage me to write more.

I had to take off the COMMENT section because some mean person left me with a lovely virus when I clicked on it. Luckily, I have a good virus checker and no harm was done. I don't understand why people have such an evil and mean spirited personality. I tracked the person IP down and it came from Brazil!! So up yours Buddy!!!

Picture of the Day: Tom enjoying a coffee at Tim Horton's (of course), with his retired Fireman Friends. Doug, Tom and another friend (forget his name...sorry) You can tell it's a Tim Horton's by the line-up....isn't there always one!

Comment of the day: Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll have another coffee.


















About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels