Monday, April 14, 2008

LAZY MOODY MONDAY

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

The sun is shining but there is a cool wind today. It would be a great day to hang out clothes, if I was doing a wash and if I had a clothesline.

Now, that's one household chore, I did not mind doing....hanging up clothes and the sight of them blowing in the breeze, and the beautiful fresh smell when taking them back in again.


I love the smell of fresh line-dried sheets on the clothesline and have wonderful memories of being tucked in as a child to that lovely smell. Mmmm, what nice memories!!







Last night we went to a Greek restaurant near Mount Seymour and had rack of lamb. This place was recommended to us, but I doubt if we will be back. It was just okay, nothing spectacular.


After dinner we took a drive up to the top of the Mount Seymour, and what a climb it was! My ears kept popping as we went further up in altitude. We reached the top and the snow banks were so high in the parking lot, that we couldn't see much of a view and I had on a pair on light, new shoes, so didn't want to mess about climbing in the snow. So, we'll just do it again in the summer and I'll send some pictures then.


Today, I did a small bit of cleaning, getting TJ's blankets washed and her crate ready to send her to Ontario to my sisters. It's not going to be as easy as I thought!! I think there will be quite a few tears shed, until we get her sent and then get use to her being gone. I keep telling myself, we are only sending her on vacation and we will see her next year when we go home. Plus, we know where she's going and how it will be better for her, then in an apartment with two people too lazy to walk her. Plus, we will get lots of updates and pictures of her to see how she loves it there.


I'm sitting her typing this and my eyes are trying to close on me. So, I think seeing as I don't have anything to say, I'll close this off, and say tally-ho for today.
Hope everyone is having a good Monday.
Sorry this is so boring, but as I said, it's a lazy, moody Monday!

Picture of the day: The Seawall, about 1 1/2 blocks from where we live and where I just be right now, getting some exercise, walking it!! It's a beautiful walk!!!
Thought of the day: No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.






























1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of clothes when you bring them in from hanging outside..wonderful! You brought that back to me, and I remember Mom coming in in the middle of winter with clothes that were stiff as boards and her cheeks would be red and we'd stand laughing about it in the kitchen.

    Weather is gorgeous here too Linda..Spring is really here!!

    xxxxxx
    Auntie I

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels