Saturday, April 26, 2008

TIME FOR THE RED HAT'S

TIME FOR THE RED HAT LADIES TO GO OUT AND PLAY

Today we went to Hastings Park Race Track to win and lose some money playing the horses and slot machines
It was a beautiful day, lots of fun and laughs.
It's a really nice race track, however under renovations now, but the track and the view is spectacular.


This is Reta and Pat H. looking splendid in beautiful jackets they bought at different stores at different times!!


Would you believe it!!! Here closest to the window on left is myself, across from me Reta , and then beside me, Patricia and then Pat H.
Look at those jackets, again, all bought at different stores, at different times!!


What a hoot!!
Got home tired and broke and I was ready to just put my feet up when Tom said he was taking me out for dinner. So, I had the most delicious, and huge shrimp salad, at the White Spot.
Now, I have my PJ's on and I'm tired and this is going to be a short blog! I had a wee headache earlier and took X strength Tylenol and they always make me sleepy, so guess where I'm heading. Bath and a few pages of my book and off to dreamland.

Sorry for the short blog! But what the heck, it's the weekend!
xoxoxoxox









About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels