Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER MIKE FROM ALL OF US



























HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE WITH LOVE


















Just a little fellow!

Nine years old and I was six, and ohh the things he was teaching me!



Looks like a little devil here eh? Taught me how to pick worms, hit a ball, and steal a bike, and to smoke!!


Starting to look VERY handsome and I was so proud of my BIG brother!

This was during his repenting years, I suppose!!!

The girls were beginning to notice him!!
Watch out world, here comes MIKE!!! He always was my HERO!!


Mike and John, proud brothers!!
Mike and Dad! Proud Father!



It was Mike's lucky day when he met and married Wanda. She's a wonderful person, always calm and down to earth.

We all love her dearly and makes us all feel so special when around her.










She makes some delicious meals too, and really goes all out. I wonder how she puts up with Mike sometimes! (Joking) Mike and Wanda have been married for (I think) 47 years now.

They have two sons, Michael Jr. and Chris. Also 5 wonderful Grandchildren. Mike can always see the funny side to everything, loves to joke and have a good time. He's just a fun person to be around.
He has a special way with animals and they just take to him instantly. So, there must be a goodness there inside of him, that they just know about when he's near.

Now, that I've said all those nice things, let me tell you about the time he made me eat worms, and how when Dad caught him smoking under the bed, he told on me too. I was further against the wall, under the bed and would have gotten away with it, if Mike hadn't said, "Dad, Linda's smoking under there too!" He's played way too many tricks on all of us, at one time or another, that I couldn't possibly mention them all on here.
He was the second boy, and I was the first girl after him. So, I when I got mad at him, I'd tell him, that "Mom and Dad, didn't want him when he was born, they wanted a girl! They just had to keep him anyway!!" I'm so glad that I had a big brother!! He's been very special and even though we don't see each other often, we both know, that we love each other and would be there in a second, if needed.


































Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you.......
Happy Birthday, dear Micky..
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
From your loving Sisters
(Roxanne was partying the
night before and couldn't
get her eyes open)

A better picture of Mike and Roxanne

Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY MIKE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE WHOLE GANG!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels