Friday, May 16, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

HELLOOOO, ANYBODY THERE?
Well, here it is the weekend AGAIN! At the rate time is moving, I'll be dead before I hoped to be! Where does it go??

Guess what we had today? You would never guess!! We had it yesterday too and maybe even have it tomorrow as well!!

YEAHHHHHHHHH, THE SUN!!!!
And boy does it feel great! It's actually HOT

Today was beautiful and when it's nice out, that's when I seem to click in to the otherwise hidden feeling, ENERGY and with it comes HOUSECLEANING!!! However, whatever I got into, seem to make a worse mess everywhere else, and at the end of the day, the house is a mess! Oh well, there's always tomorrow! The mess isn't going to go away on it's own!

Roxanne, has TJ done this to you yet? Just don't leave the last piece at floor level, or it will be all shredded and off the roll!!


Another BIG birthday coming up tomorrow!! How come everything happens in May?

This one is for a very special person, my daughter in law!! Everyone is an in-law out here in Vancouver!! She really should be called an OUTLAW, because she's so BAD!! But, ohh boy, is she a fun person, and I just love her! I'm talking about Joan. She has such a wonderful sense of humor and as sharp as a tack! I always have fun when she's around and also she can make you feel so relaxed and comfortable at her home, where she can whip up a dinner, which seems to come out of no where! Nothing fazes her and I've never seen such a dedicated Mom and Grandmother!



Joan having fun on St Patrick's Day
With her new Grandchild, little Byron
TO A VERY SPECIAL PERSON, WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE LOVE YOU!! We appreciate ALL you do!

Just a little reminder....


So far there are over 4,000 people who have come to my site since I started it in January. Who the heck are you and could you do me a favour and leave a little note on the Guestbook, which can be found if you scroll until you can't scroll any further. It's down there somewhere! Just a little hello now and then would be nice!!



Picture of the day: These three, very pretty girls, just love Tom (so does the other one on the right) The three girls family, had the cottage beside Tom at Green Lake, and Tom knew them since they were barely walking. They are beautiful and talented girls. Michala, Brianna, and Moirie. I hope I spelled their names right, and arn't they pretty names! This is one picture of the little party held on one of our last nights there. Thought of the Day: Goodbyes are not forever.Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you,
Until we meet again!
PS..you may have to scroll down to the yesterdays blog. Every picture I add, screws up the whole setting and I have to re-adjust every time, which sometimes leaves a huge gap between the dates. It did it this time, and I can't figure out why it does it!!!









































































































































































About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels