Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WEDNESDAY

Wednesday and here I sit! I haven't done a darn thing all day, however it's only 9:45am! We have our breakfast and then watch Regis and Kelly and The View. Then we sort of plan our day.
later

Now, it's 4:13pm and we are watching Oprah!! Since this morning, we have gone to the chiropractors, then for lunch, then to the Mall. Tom sat and read his book and I looked around Sears and Walmart and some other stores. Bought a few things and then we stopped at Tim Horton's for a much needed coffee....at least I needed one! Then home....at last!!

The blossoms have just about all fallen off the trees, and some of the Spring flowers are fading away, but a whole new batch of flowers are coming into bloom and it just seems like constant colour here. We had rain overnight, but it's nice out now and it's finally suppose to get wonderfully HOT in the next few days!! My kind of weather!

If, I was back in my normal life, before BC (British Columbia), I would be ending up my job at the College and although still employed until Feb, would be heading off toward retirement, joining John H and Mike N, and probably many more of the staff that became employed at the College when it was still fairly new. Where did the time go? It seems just like yesterday that retirement was just someplace, way down the road. So many changes in my life since those long ago days! Some bad, some good, but it ended up fabulous!
To all those retiring this year....GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Picture of the Day:Jane and TJ (Jane came out to visit and fell in love with TJ)

Thought of the day: I enjoy waking up and not having to go to work. So I do it three or four times a day.

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels