Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HI ON TUESDAY


WEll, it's going to be a short blog tonight, as I'm tired and my sciatia is killing me and I'm yearning for a hot bath and soaking for awhile to see if it helps.


A busy day today! Up and away early to North Vancouver for a doctor's appointment...the kind us woman hate!! The one where we are squeezed until we think they will bust!! You know what I'm talking about!!


Then to pick up a few things we needed, as we were having company for dinner and I was VERY busy, getting it ready. So, what I'm going to do, is save it all for tomorrow night when I have the pictures ready to show you and I'm not so tired, that I can hardly think.

Until tomorrow....byeeeeee








About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels