Thursday, June 19, 2008

END OF ANOTHER WEEK



Another week, zippo, gonzo, goodbye, never to return! I hate time moving away from us, but nothing much we can do.

I'm also very, very tired today. I woke at 2 am and couldn't get back to sleep, so sat out on the deck, in my fluffy robe and a blanket and my ipod and watched a new day come to life.


We had company arrive at 11 am this morning and I made lunch, and as the afternoon went on, right up to 5 pm, I was having a hard time keeping my eye's open and could even feel that hot feeling that comes over you when just dead tired. However it was a lovely afternoon.


So, my blog is going to be very short this evening, because, I'm going for a wee nod.


Have a great weekend everyone, I hope you have something special to do. See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels