Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE
BUT KNOW WHEN I'LL BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

Tomorrow, I'm off to Belleville, Ontario to visit with my daughters and family as well as friends I love.

So, to those faithful readers, such as Dianne C. who says she can't sleep at night without her reading my blog, it has just occurred to me that it's my blog that puts her to sleep! It's that boring to her, she goes out like a light!! Geez Dianne, I never thought of it that way before!! This is better then a sleeping pill!


Anyway, this is my last blog (another holiday) until Sept. 24Th or 25Th, depending on how tired I am after getting home.
Then, I'll have some good stories to tell you about. That I can guarantee!!! Going home is always a blast, and so much fun! I have this really weird fun family that loves to laugh and have a good time. My friends are the greatest, and our mouths will all be going at once to get caught up on news.

We are going to the cottage at Scootamatta Lake, so hopefully will get some sunshine, so we can relax on the beach and recuperate from all our packing and unpacking this last month. AWW poor me eh? Then, we are off to St. Catharines to visit my brother and family and my Aunts, Uncles, nephew and a whole lot more great friends.

I know of at least two parties going on, I may have to do some snoozing the next day!!!

Tom is staying home to look after the cats, (our own and the cat downstairs), and doesn't feel he can keep with all the visiting.

So...see you when I get back!!

Ontario...watch out, my sister Roxanne are on the loose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels