Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TIRED TONIGHT

Well, I'm plain old tired tonight, so going to make this a short blog. What did I do all day....well, made breakfast, went to the mall and shopped around and had lunch with my friend Patricia,
I did a couple loads of laundry, folded some, put them away, cleaned up the garbage, cleaned the litter box for the cat, bought a photo album and spent all afternoon going through pictures and inserting them in the album that holds 500 photos'. I probably did more things then this, but I can't remember them all, I'm too tired to think!
This old gal is getting old and can't go like she used to!!

So, I'm calling it a night, heading for the bath tub and to read my book which is fantastic. It's like the book Roots, only from a woman's perspective. I read 136 pages all in one go, until my eyes didn't focus on the pages anymore.


Goodnight, sleep tight, especially you Dianne C, and will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels