Saturday, December 6, 2008

I HATE PACKING

PACKING.....UGH!!


Out came the suitcase's today and this morning, I began to sort through my clothes to try to mix and match and cut down what I normally would bring and just can't do without! Ohh Lordy, it's a hard job!! I have the largest suitcase practically full, and with only my clothes!! Tom will have to tell me what he would like to wear. He just reaches in the closet and picks this and that, and he's done! I have to try on every combination, search for the right accessories, discard that idea, try on another combination and fold it carefully and place it in the suitcase, knowing that I'll change my mind again at least 5 more times, before we go!! I'm just NOT good at it!!!


Travelling to two very different climates means different types of clothing, and those heavy sweaters take so much more room. There are 5 formal nights on this cruise as well. Yikes!


This time next week, we should just be boarding our flight to Santiago, from Toronto. I'm praying we have three seats between us, so we can cuddle up together, under a coat to keep us warm.


I really missed Batman when the suitcase was opened this morning. He would always crawl inside, maybe hoping he could come along with us. He would then follow me everywhere, hating to see us leave.
As much as I miss him, it's so much easier to go on holidays without having to worry about him being lonely. He'd be so mad at us on our return and would meow at us, in an angry, unforgiving way.





Irene is my wonderful Auntie! Irene and I, have always been very close growing up, as the years between us are few. So, we share some wonderful, fun memories, of great times, while growing up and growing old through the years.



So, on this special day, I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH MUCH LOVE!



Love you Kiddo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels