Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR....I'M BACK..

Hi Everyone!
Just a very short message as we have only been home from our trip to Antarctic and we are extremely tired. We left the ship in Rio de Janeiro yesterday and have been travelling ever since! We are dirty, tired, exhausted and in need of a bath and some sleep before we tackle the unpacking and before I can begin with all the news and pictures of our trip. It was a blast! Some hiccups, but we'll get them sorted soon.

Will be with you when I get all my nearly 1000 photo's downloaded and get some stories to tell you!

Stay tuned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels