Saturday, February 7, 2009

STAY TUNED, I WILL RETURN TOMORROW


Well, I've been captivated by this great story, another blockbuster by Wally Lamb, called THE HOUR I FIRST BELIEVED. I've had my nose in it pretty well every chance I could get, so my blogging got pretty much behind.
I have about 2 chapters left, and going soon to the bathtub, to soak and finish the story. I hate when a good book ends, it's like losing a good friend!
Tomorrow, I should have some pictures to put on here of Tom's birthday and a few other pictures I took while we travelled around Vancouver.
So, until then, please keep me on your radar! I'll be back!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels