Sunday, April 19, 2009

TIRED AND RESTING

tiger resting

The way this fellow above looks is just about how I feel. I’m just plain tired this weekend, but I think, being on antibiotics and swallowing Tylenol every 4 hours, to ward away the pain of this infection in my tooth, may be the cause of it all. The antibiotics have really helped lessen the pain, but it’s still niggling at me, and keeping me aware that all’s not right in my mouth!! So, I’m very gingerly chewing on the other side, and being careful not to bite anything hard on the bad tooth to send it back into orbit!! Extra Strength Tylenol makes me very sleepy, so I feel like I’m sort of just wanting to lay my head down, and my eyes need prying open!

However we have had a nice weekend which I’ll tell you all about tomorrow. The big news is that in a couple of hours, we are heading to the Leonard Cohen concert!! Thanks to my wonderful daughter Lisa and Mike. What a wonderful birthday gift!! If you don’t know who Leonard Cohen is, scroll down to the music player on this site and look for one or two or three of his songs. Fantastic!!!

So, until tomorrow, I’ll be back with news of the weekend and some pictures.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels