Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

 mothers-day-rose Yellow roses, happened to be my Mother’s favourite flower. So, for you Mom, this rose is in remembrance of you. I know you are there around me, as sometimes, I can feel your presence very close by.  I cannot see you, but know you are there. I love when you come to me in my dreams at night, and lately, I’ve had many wonderful dreams. Some don’t quite make sense, and I wonder if there is a secret meaning hidden in them somewhere, as if you are trying to get a message across to me. Maybe, one day, I’ll discover it. Other’s are quite funny, and I wake up laughing at your sense of humour, even from the great beyond you can still make me chuckle. You are always remembered and so very much loved! You are not just a loving memory, but a living presence! You are the whisper of the leaves as I walk down the street, you are the smell of fresh, wind blown laundry, and clean fresh sheets, or the favourite recipe, that began with you that I make and my thoughts go back to you. You live inside my laughter, and are crystallized in every teardrop. You are the place I came from, my first home, and the map, I follow with each step I take. You were my first love, my first heartbreak, and nothing on earth can separate us. Not time, not space……not even death!

On this day, I honour you! Happy Mother’s Day my wonderful Mom!

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels