Monday, August 24, 2009

FLOWERS FOR MY READERS

!cid_0BFB6EA20DD143CEADCA20783CEDC75D@yourh607nmruy2

These are for you, my faithful readers, and those that just pass by for a quick look at something that popped up on Google. But these are for YOU!

Today was a  mostly uneventful Monday, except for a few things.

1. A wonderful person from France has been writing and helping beyond belief, with the Genealogy search for my father’s side of the family with scads of information. He’s friendly, extremely helpful and just a wonderful person, and thank God, he speaks and writes English! Thank you Fabrice for ALL your help, and I hope we pass back and forth not only letters of family but friendship as well.

2. We went to Horseshoe Bay to the doctors and all is well. We both live to see another day or two!  Just some problem in my shoulder’s, probably arthritis.

I took a few pictures on the way home  from Horseshoe Bay to Ambleside to share with you.

P1060160

Above and Below is taken from the upper road out of Horseshoe Bay, looking down on the beautiful scenery.

P1060162

How wonderful to own your own little island!!

P1060163

P1060165

P1060170

Walking along the side of the road, I felt my heart do a few little skips as little unknown creature scurried out of my way, and rustled the grass I was walking in.

P1060171

3. Tom and I went out for lunch and stopped into  our favourite spot, The Library for a little read of the newspapers.

4. I finished a wonderful book,The Heretic’s Daughter by Kathleen Kent

So, if looking for something good to read, this is it!!

The Heretic's Daughter

5. I had a good snooze

6. Made an easy dinner, and now soon going to head to my favourite spot.

peace

That’s it….to the tub, my bath , a new book and a nice cup of hot water with lemon in it!!! Another good day that went by too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels