Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEARS EVE 2010

New-Year-in

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!! MAY 2010 BE A YEAR OF GOOD FORTUNE, GOOD HEALTH, AND MUCH HAPPINESS TO ALL.

LET’S KICK THE AWFUL 2009 OUT THE DOOR!

It was a quite night for Tom and myself. We had a light dinner, watched a fun show on TV, and then Tom began to yawn.

I had been invited to a little get together with the girls, at my friend Patricia’s, so at 11pm, I went off to Dundarave, to join in bringing in 2010.

NEW YEARS EVE 2009 INTO 2010

happy new year

new years Eve

P1080154 P1080150 P1080155

The gals, got the domino’s out just before midnight, and I don’t know how to play and I’m about 3 hours past my bedtime, so decided to just go home and to bed. It was strange to drive in the dark empty streets, and to even be out in the dark!!! Whoooo……haven’t done that in awhile! When I got home, at 12:12 on the dot, the fireworks where going off, and three fire trucks with sirens and lights blaring, were just up the street. Someone wasn’t bringing in the new year in a good way!!!

But, I was happy to crawl into bed, wake up my husband and with a peck on the lips and happy new year wish, we where off to hopefully a wonderful, happy and healthy brand new year!!

P1080151

new_years_moon

Please visit this lovely site and may it all come true for you! http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Gyw4V&m=1b6K8YrFYyi8dP&b=4xxP8Ol4KpEMiG8VHz2_dQ

1 comment:

  1. A very HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY New Year for you, Linda and for Tom and for all those around you, close to you physically or with the mind.... and all the same for our cousin/friend Shannon and her family !
    Bonne Année 2010 !
    Fabrice and Laurent... from France.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels