Sunday, January 31, 2010

NOT FEELING WELL TODAY

sad lotto face

Well, poor Linda’s been under the  weather the past few days. I think I picked up a bug of some sort and my tummy hurts for the past few days. But, here I sit, writing to you, and soon as I finish this, I’m heading to lay down for awhile.

Nothing much has happened lately and Tom and I have just been content to lay low for the time being. Tomorrow, if things are better, I hope to get back to the pool.

I did make these VERY EASY cinnamon buns

The are from the Best Of Bridge Cookbook, and extremely easy to make. I think it took me 5 minutes tops!

Land of Nod” Cinnamon Buns

20 frozen dough rolls

1cup brown sugar

1/4 Cup  (whole Pk) of Vanilla Instant Pudding

1-2 TBSP. cinnamon

3/4 cups raisons (optional)

1/4-1/2 cup melted butter

Before you put the cat out and turn off the lights, grease a 10” Bundt pan and add frozen rolls, sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisons. Pour over melted butter over all. Cover with a clean damp cloth. (Leave out at room temperature) turn out the lights and say goodnight!

In the morning, preheat oven to 350 F, and bake for 25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and turn out on a serving plate.

Now, aren’t you clever?

I took a bunch of pictures to show you how it looked when I woke up and how it looked cooked, and not being used to this computer, I saved only 1 picture and not one of the good ones at that!!!  But they sure rose up an over the pan! I had pictures of them cooked as well and I had wanted to show how nice they looked. Smelled good too!!

 

P1080458 

As you can see it overflowed the pan!! So, I’d advise using less buns. I think I’d try about 18 of them, and use the same amount of other items in recipe.

They are delicious, and a fantastic thing to make for a large group at breakfast.

I also made a big batch of Hamburger Soup which is one of our favourites in our house. Tom made dumplings to add to it last night and delicious! I don’t want to turn this into a cooking blog, but if anyone wants the soup recipe, just ask.

Well, off I go on a recovery mission…MINE!!

Bye for now

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels