Saturday, August 7, 2010

ONTARIO AND DINNER AT RICHARDS

We started out the day with a quick drive down to Shannonville and the Indian Reserve to buy some cheap cigarettes for Roxanne's significant other, Kass.
We asked this fellow in the above picture and he searched far and wide, but couldn't find the brand she was searching for, so we kept going and arrived in Picton.


We browsed around, and I called my friend Vernice, hoping I'd find her at home, or at least a number to her cottage, but was out of luck! I was sorry to miss her.

We then headed back to Richard's for a BBQ. Richard is my son-in-law, however separated from my daughter, but still a large part of my life.

These are my two grandsons, Matthew and his girlfriend Erica and Brad and his girlfriend Shelby and Richard and his girlfriend Carol who is a lovely girl and it was very gracious of her to cook dinner for us and very much appreciated!
Auntie Roxanne with our boys!
Richard and Carol have riding horses, so have much in common. The horses are a little too young to ride yet! Lot's of great places to ride where they live.
After dinner, we dropped in to visit with Richards parents who live next door. This is Harold and Joan and the nicest people who always make me feel welcome.
They never age!! 
Heading past Richards, we stopped to take a picture of the moon. Beautiful!!!

Another day gone...how did it go so fast!! Tomorrow, my Granddaughters are finally home!!
Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels