Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CATCHING UP


Wow!
 Where does the time go? At times, everything seems to suddenly start piling up and I keep getting behind! Not to mention my energy level, which at the moment is about nil! 

Last time I blogged, I had problems with inserting pictures. I don't know if it was Blogger's problem or just me, but I gave up for the night.
So, another attempt and I hope it works this time.

Backing up a few days to when Tom and I went for a walk and ended up at one of my favourite places, the lagoon, and the ducks!


Oops here comes a flock....take cover!!
Too late!! My purse, which was sitting open on the bench where Tom was sitting got blasted, right inside the purse! Now, I felt like pitching stones at the buggers! Look at them on the tree, likely chuckling under their wings!

<>
Okay, these are pigeons, so I still like the ducks!

 
I love this fellow too!

Another fun event happened this weekend! Martin and Joan came over for the day, and Joan and I got to go shopping while Tom and his son spent time tech talking!
Tom looks a little OVER JOYED in this picture!!! ha ha

 Look at those little halo's above our angelic heads!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels