Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY PLUS A GREAT CRUISE ALONG THE FRASER RIVER, BC, PLUS A FEW MORE ADVENTURES.

 MOTHER'S DAY WITH MY BC FAMILY

L -R
1. Martin (step-son)
2. Joan, Martin's wife, (my step-daughter-in-law) or as she jokes..I'm her mean step mother in law! I think she's joking!
3. Dave, Meredith's husband (my step-son-in-law)
4. Meredith, (my step-daughter) 
5. Me, the lucky person to have an extended wonderful family!

My own family was there, but in my heart and thoughts only, and we did have lovely chats on the phone that day.

We had been sitting outside after Meredith made a beautiful brunch and we sat enjoying the sun, before going on a lovely cruise.
 Dave and Tom, listening so intent of what Martin was saying.


Looking into the upper level, as our guests prepare to get underway. Beautiful yacht!
 Here's some of the sights along the way.







The Alex Fraser Bridge


Below: We leave New Westminster behind us. Isn't that horrible looking brown, muddy water! 
 Martin giving the Captain a break, with the log spotter keeping an eye out and also making sure the Captain is doing things right! 
Ha Ha!!
 Tom or Hemmingway? Pretty darn sexy looking I say!!
Many of the homes built on the water. Not cheap either!!!
Quite a different way to live. 









 What a cutie..better without those sun glasses though!
 Another cutie...Our Captain and host. Thanks so much Dave for a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels