Friday, November 10, 2017

AN ATTEMPT TO REMEMBER HOW TO BLOG.


  • Playing in the leaves, November 2017





It's been ages since I last blogged and I've been asked by a friend to help her learn what to do. I barely remember myself as my poor old brain cells decline.

This is my friend Barbara Sikorski who I walk with in the mornings and these leaves brought back memories of our childhood and we had to have a run through them and kick them around.


Barb, loves to take pictures of flowers and I have to say, she takes some beautiful pictures. So once we get her online, please go to her blog site and have a look.

One thing about getting outdoors and on our walk so early, usually by 6-6:30 am is we get to see so many beautiful things that had we stayed and relaxed in our beds we would have missed.
This picture below is the fantastic sunrise, that only lasted a few minutes before the clouds came and it was gone.

 Another shot taken further back
 The first snowfall in the mountains that I see from my dining room window. So lovely as long as the snow stays up there!!

Two eagles in the tree by our home.


Some pictures of the skyline as the sun came up for another day.

Such a beautiful walk along the seawall from Ambleside to Dundarave and back to Park Royal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels